Help us give more this Christmas:
Established 50 years ago, The Foxton Centre is a charity based in Preston, who offer support, safety and resources to the homeless, rough sleepers and vulnerable adults.
There are two ways to give:
1. From Wednesday 12th to Thursday 20th December, we will have a donations box in Stone Create’s reception at our offices:
Unit 1, Centurion Park, Wheelton Lane, Farington, Leyland PR25 3UQ
To donate goods, the centre are looking for any of the following items:
Food and Beverages
- Long life milk
- Cereal and Breakfast bars
- Biscuits and cakes
- Mince pies
- Selection boxes
- Tinned pies
- Tinned vegetables
- Beans and spaghetti
- Corned beef
Clothes and Toiletries
- Men’s and women’s new underwear
- Shower gel
- Men’s and women’s deodorant
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Gift sets
- Hats, scarves and gloves
If possible, we would also really appreciate shoeboxes filled with wipes, chocolate, gloves and toiletries etc for our street outreach sessions.
2. Or alternatively, you can Donate via the link below which will take you to the charity page. All donations go to the charity, and we will match your donations (up to a maximum of £500).
To give you an idea of what your donation will contribute to:
- £10 pays for a cooked meal every day for a week for a homeless person
- £25 pays a for a counselling and advice session to help move forward
- £50 pays for 3 nights’ accommodation in our Housing First scheme
We will update you in January with the total amount raised.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?